MayeJames Ayscough began experimenting with tinted lenses in spectacles in the mid-18th century, around 1752. These were not ""sunglasses"" as that term is now used; Ayscough believed blue- or green-tinted glass could correct for specific vision impairments. Protection from the Sun's rays was not a concern for him.04/25/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?