walker8016Yes, it is okay for men to wear tortoise-shell sunglasses. In fact, If tortoise-shell sunglasses fit for you not depend on you are men or women. It is up to what type of person you are. If you are a man like johnny depp, tortoise-shell sunglasses must work well on you. Anyway, you shall try on and see how you look with the sunglasses. If the sunglasses make you look well, take it. Or just quit it for other suitable one.07/26/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?