b3autyqu33n22If you have any of the following symptom, Headaches, Loss of focus, Burning eyes,Tired eyes, Double vision,Eye twitching ,Blurred vision ,you may need Computer Glasses.Computer glasses allow the wearer to easily focus on the distance of the computer screen. A pair of computer glasses will be surprisingly useful to your eyes if you spend a large amount of time using computer on a daily basis. If you don't know where to buy,Firmoo.com might be the place to start with. With their years of experience in the optical industry and professional service that has earned them quite a reputation, you are sure to find your shopping experience there a satisfying one. It won't cost you more than $50 .04/25/2012
edwardYou need computer glasses to prevent radiation from cumputer and ease your eye dry and eye strain. You can buy from drugstores/ eye care centers if you have good vision, but you have to go to your eye doctor to get your prescription before buying it if you wear prescription glasses.04/25/2012
Ting KongI'm suggest you can buy Simvey computer glasses . this brand computer glasses you can buy it on amazon. and the price only $10-20. All the above computer glasses have a few things in common including free shipping(100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free.). However, the main objective of all the above brands is to provide complete protection to the eyes of the customers.09/20/2016
- What can you do to help protect your eyes when using a computer?
- What are computer glasses?
- Why do my eyes burn when i look at the computer ?
- How to take care of your eyes when using the computer?
- Are computer glasses necessary?
- Can you wear computer glasses over contacts?
- What are the best lenses for computer glasses?
- What are computer glasses side effects?
- Are computer glasses worth buying?
- What can we benefit from computer eyeglasses?