Firmoo > Answers > Glasses >  question
Mackenzie rose

Where can I get a replacement nosepiece?

The nose pad of my glasses is broken and I need a website or someplace that sells parts for them. Where i can go?
Related Topics : glasses

Answers (2)

  • Caitlin lee

    You can go directly to any optical store and ask them for a nose pad replacement.Some stores will fix it for free whether you purchase their glasses or not.
  • Gabriel leonard

    Take it to Walmart to see if they can fix it.

Answer the question:

You must log in/register to answer this question.