crystalwhippolarized sunglasses are designed to reduce the glare caused by the reflection of sunrays to give you a better view , particularly from the horizontal planes like water, snow, flat road and car hood.They have been popular for years with boaters,fisherman and help the participant in these activities to see more clearly, allowing for the avoidance of potential hazards, but this has nothing to do with the UV protection. Regular sunglasses are only used for blocking UV rays and decoration.04/25/2012
lovapolarized sunglasses will reduce the glare reflected from the surface of the water. I do not know whether you have such an experience or not. You can not see the water directly while fishing. However, if you wear polarized sunglasses, you can see the surface of the water directly and you will not feel uncomfortable. However, regular sunglasses does not have this kind of function.02/26/2015
- What does polarized on sunglasses mean?
- What are the best polarized sunglasses?
- Do polarized sunglasses cause headaches?
- What is the best way to clean polarized sunglasses?
- Can I get polarized fishing sunglasses walmart?
- What is the best brand of polarized sunglasses?
- Can polarized sunglasses make you dizzy?
- Can i wear polarized sunglasses to a 3d movie?
- When were polarized sunglasses invented?
- Do polarized sunglasses really make a difference?