Randa FritchLasik surgery is quite safe now.If you take good care of your eyes after the lasik surgery, I think it won't affect your flying career.However, you'd better check the actual requirements for the flying before you start to do lasik surgery because different country may have different rules.04/25/2012
b3mine_x3Lasik surgery is acceptable in some Commercial and private airline company,but for military flying,it may be prohibited. You can have a look at this http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text/text-idx c=ecfr&sid=37165cf9cfad5bf261aacb9fd804c5e9&rgn=div8&view=text&node=14:126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52&idno=14 Hope it can be useful for you.04/25/2012
- Lasik surgery
- Can Lasik Surgery Correct Both Nearsightedness and Farsightedness at the Same Time ?
- How to take care of eyes after lasik surgery?
- Can laser surgery correct farsightedness?
- Can i get lasik if i have glaucoma?
- Can i get lasik surgery if i wear bifocals?
- Does lasik surgery correct astigmatism?
- What causes regression after lasik?
- Can lasik surgery help presbyopia?
- Can you blink during lasik surgery?