KristyOf course they can.It doesn't matter whether they are full frame or rimless.If you only want it tinted for fashion,you just need to add the color to it.It would cost less than $10 and can be much cheaper in some online stores. But if you want it to have UV protection,you need to ask the optical store to put an anti-reflective coating on it.04/25/2012
Myra TaylorGetting the glasses tinted has nothing to do with whther they have frames or not because they just tint the glasses lenses.You can choose any color you like to tint your glasses. The optician will do this for you if you take your rimless glasses to them and ask them what you want to do.04/25/2012
- Is review important when buying rimless eyeglasses online?
- Do tinted glasses help dyslexia ?
- Do tinted glasses help floaters?
- Do tinted glasses help with migraines?
- Which color tint can hide ur eye to an extent yet suitable for computer usage, reading and writing, and general purpose wearing.
- Can rimless glasses be reused?
- Where can i get rimless glasses that jamie hyneman wears?
- Can i get frameless glasses at Walmart?
- How to clean rimless eyeglasses?
- Do rimless glasses look good on kids?