Noah rupertYou just need to clean them in the same way as you clean the common glasses.There is not much difference.In fact,the titanium sunglasses are more expensive than the regular ones and more durable,you don't need to worry they may get easily damaged if cared unproperly.04/25/2012
RobertTitanium sunglasses are superly corrosion-resistant, so it can be cleaned in many ways.You can wash your titanium sunglasses with hot water,acidic or alkaline solutions.While the common glasses can't be cleaned with the corrosive solutions like acidic or alkaline solutions, or they will be damaged.04/25/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Actually, Cleaning titanium sunglasses is same to clean the normal eyeglasses. Wash the titanium frame with a mild liquid dish soap and warm water. Work the soap into a foaming lather, and gently rub it over the metal to remove any dirt, grease or grime. Rinse the frame with warm water and dry using a clean towel.01/18/2015
- How to clean salt water off sunglasses?
- How to clean my revo sunglasses?
- How to clean my rudy project sunglasses?
- How to clean my spy sunglasses?
- What is the best way to clean my designer sunglasses properly?
- How to properly clean my oakley sunglasses?
- Is windex good for cleaning sunglasses lenses?
- Is it ok to clean sunglasses lenses with rubbing alcohol?
- How to wash my sunglasses without scratching them?
- How to clean my sunglasses with dish soap?