EmmaComputer Glasses are really necessary for computer use can as long as they are properly fitted and correctly prescribed. Computer glasses can prevent you getting Computer Vision Syndrome which will cause headaches, blurred vision, neck and shoulder pain, loss of focus, tired, and double vision. So if you spend long hours in front of a computer, you should get computer glasses.04/27/2012
catgay2005Comuter glasses are designed for those who spend much time in front of computers and suffers from eyestrain, dry eyes, headaches and blurred vision. Computer glasses focus on the intermediate distance of the vision, especially for computer screen. Many people try to compensate for these vision problems by leaning forward or by looking down to see through the bottom portion of their glasses, often resulting in back and shoulder pain. If you are troubled by these computer vision syndrome (CVS), a pair of computer glasses would be helpful.04/27/2012
- What can you do to help protect your eyes when using a computer?
- What are computer glasses?
- Why do my eyes burn when i look at the computer ?
- How to take care of your eyes when using the computer?
- Are computer glasses necessary?
- Can you wear computer glasses over contacts?
- What are the best lenses for computer glasses?
- What are computer glasses side effects?
- Are computer glasses worth buying?
- What can we benefit from computer eyeglasses?