comingoutloudPeople who work on a computer would probably suffer computer vision syndrome which will cause headach, blurried vision and dry eye.To reduce these syndrome, you may need Computer Glasses.You can go to see your eye doctor and tell him your conditions and he will know whether you should wear computer glasses.04/27/2012
Nathan harrisComputer glasses are specially designed for people who suffer from computer vision syndrome (CVS), such as eyestrain, dry eyes, headaches and blurred vision. The lenses on the computer glasses focus on the intermediate distance, especially on computer screen. If you are troubled with these symptoms, you can go to your doctor and and ask them for advice.04/27/2012
walkingbasslineIf you stay in front of computer all day, you may get Computer Vision Syndrome,such as Headaches, Loss of focus, Burning eyes etc.Computer glasses can relieve symptoms of CVS and fight against radiation.If you have the CVS,you'd better get computer glasses even you have perfect vision.04/27/2012
Luis lewisYes, personally I think you need computer glasses. Computer work involves focusing the eyes at close distances. Monitors are often placed too close (closer than default accommodation distance) to the operator because of space constraints in offices. People of all ages may experience symptoms of computer vision syndrome, and may require computer glasses to reduce these symptoms. No matter your age, you should talk with your eye specialist about the kind of work you do, how much time you work on a computer, how the work station is set up, and so on.04/13/2015
- Are replica eyeglasses worthy of trying?
- Are Plano eyeglasses a good protective equipment?
- Does Walmart have lower pricing than an independent Optometrist?
- What are the eyesight requirements for airline pilots?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- My reading glasses don't work when looking at my computer. what should I do?
- How good are Serengeti Sunglasses?
- Why is frame style important for kids?
- Will the eye get lazy again when the patching stops?
- What do I do if my son is colour blind?