amandaYou should have an eye exam first and your doctor will know what type of Computer Glasses will suit you fine. Computer glasses have several types of lenses, such as Single Vision, Flat-top Bifocal, Variable Focus which is also called computer progressive. The doctor will select the computer glasses according to your needs.04/27/2012
ebernardinoThere is no such a thing as one type of computer glasses that fits all or is the best for everybody. Visual ability and personal preferences of a computer operator, the type of work, the distance between the computer user's eyes and the monitor, lighting design in any given workplace are factors that should be taken into consideration while selecting computer glasses.Each of the options listed above can be beneficial for computer users, if properly fitted and re-corrected as needed. However, it is very important that the selection of computer glasses is made based on consultation with an eye specialist (optometrist and ophthalmologist) who is knowledgeable in problems specific to the regular use of a computer.04/13/2015
- What can you do to help protect your eyes when using a computer?
- What are computer glasses?
- Why do my eyes burn when i look at the computer ?
- How to take care of your eyes when using the computer?
- Are computer glasses necessary?
- Can you wear computer glasses over contacts?
- What are the best lenses for computer glasses?
- What are computer glasses side effects?
- Are computer glasses worth buying?
- What can we benefit from computer eyeglasses?