GuestActually, any frames are available for non prescription glasses, in other words, you can choose any frames that you like and from anywhere sell eyeglasses frames. For me, refering to non prescription eyeglasses, the styles are the most important factor when selecting them, so just search "stylish non prescription", you may find more choices.05/02/2012
williamsSince you need non-prescription glasses, you can order them online.But before you sart to get them, you should go to your optician to have an eye exam. Then you will get your frame size and PD which are very important to get glasses online. Finally find a reliable optical online store to choose the frame you like best and then you can order them with your size.05/02/2012
AnnaGo to Firmoo, they offer 300 stylish selected frames, all of them are in high quality but at quite affordable price. They also offer free glasses to first-time customer, I just get mine free last week, almost the same quality with my last pair from eye doctor cost me $300. I love Firmoo. Check out at www.firmoo.com/non-prescription-eyeglasses.html05/02/2012
- Does walmart have non prescription glasses?
- Why do so many teenagers wear non prescription nerd glasses?
- Are non prescription glasses safe to wear?
- What are differences between prescription glasses and non prescription glasses?
- What are stylish glasses with non prescription lenses in 2012 for men?
- How to tell if someone is wearing non prescription glasses?
- What are plano glasses? Are they the same as non prescription glasses?
- Where can I find fake non prescription glasses for men?
- Can over the counter reading glasses ruin eyes with prolonged use?
- Do reading glasses over the counter really have no prescription?