The polarized sunglasses are used for blocking the harmful rays including UVR,glare light,reflected light and scale light. So this kind of sunglasses are suitable for driving,fishing,travelling and so on. The polarized sunglass canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t affect the visible light to get through.It can truly protect our eyes.04/12/2012
walkingwolf2004When compared with a pair of regular sunglasses, polarized sunglasses can help filter the glare from smooth surfaces of many objects such as a helmet or road and even the surface of the water. You can have a look at http://www.firmoo.com/answer/question/203.html. You may have a good understanding of the polarized sunglasses after reading all of the answers. Hope this helped!11/12/2013
OlaviYou can have a look at http://www.firmoo.com/answer/question/158.html. polarized sunglasses are used for sun protection. I have a pair of polarized sunglasses. They can provide me with clear vision because they are a pair of prescription sunglasses with brown lenses. We know that green or brown lenses can provide us with clear contrast. And they make my eyes feel more comfortable when compared with a pair of regular sunglasses. I suggest you to buy polarized sunglasses other than regular sunglasses. Hope this helped!11/12/2013
- What does polarized on sunglasses mean?
- What are the best polarized sunglasses?
- Do polarized sunglasses cause headaches?
- What is the best way to clean polarized sunglasses?
- Can I get polarized fishing sunglasses walmart?
- What is the best brand of polarized sunglasses?
- Can polarized sunglasses make you dizzy?
- Can i wear polarized sunglasses to a 3d movie?
- When were polarized sunglasses invented?
- Do polarized sunglasses really make a difference?