I have no idea where you can get such lenses, but there're some tips that can help reduce glare when driving at night.
1. Clean the windshield, windows, and glass surfaces.
2. Clean the car's headlights.
3. Adjust the car mirrors properly.
4. Have your vision checked regularly.
5. Avoid looking directly at the headlights of oncoming traffic.
6. Flip the rearview mirror.
7. Take frequent breaks if you're driving at night for long periods of time.
Learn more at https://www.wikihow.com/Reduce-Glare-when-Driving-at-Night
Some people wear sunglasses or polarized glasses to reduce glare when they drive at night. I am not sure whether they do work well. In my opinion, the best choice for night driving is to get a pair of eyeglasses with clear lenses and add an AR coating to the lenses, which will help block glare while driving at night.