emptypayphoneA simple astigmatism can easily corrected by wearing eyeglasses, contact lenses and having lasik surgery. LASIK Surgery for Astigmatism: The way in which surgeons correct astigmatism through LASIK is by flattening the steeper curve of the cornea. This helps to decrease the cornea's oblong shape and creates a more spherical form. In the procedure, laser pulses are precisely delivered to corneal tissue in the axis of the steeper curve. By decreasing the angle of the sharper curve and contributing to the overall spherical shape of the cornea, LASIK surgery enables the eye to focus light rays more efficiently, resulting in clearer, crisper vision. Source:http://www.clearlylasik.com/html/astigmatism.html05/04/2012
- Does Walmart have lower pricing than an independent Optometrist?
- what are signs of vision problems?
- Why are human eye colours limited?
- Where can I get prescription thick black framed glasses?
- Will smoking during pregnancy increase a baby's risk of strabismus?
- Do Ray Ban classic eyeglasses fit every face?
- Does guys like girls wearing eyeglasses?
- How to reduce eye strain?
- what causes Blepharitis?
- What can you do to prevent digital eye strain?