Firmoo > Answers > Glasses >  question

Where can I get an anti-glare coating for my glasses?

I am tired of the eyestrain being on the computer ,but I don't want to pay a new lens.Could I just get an anti-glare coating for my glasses?If so,where can I do it?
Related Topics : anti glare coating glasses

Answers (3)

  • maria calderin

    Of course, you can. You can take the glasses to the store where you bought your present pair, and ask the workers to add the anti-glases coatings on your present pair.
  • Shirley

    You can take your glasses to the optical store where you bought your glasses before and they are willing to add a anti-glare coating on your lenses. You can go to other optical stores, too. But you may be charged more for the ANTI-GLARE COATING only.
  • Jordyn

    Yes you can.Take your glasses to nearby optical store and ask them to add the coating for you.But it may cost more to have the coating only.

Answer the question:

You must log in/register to answer this question.