KateThe first and most basic method you can try to get the red out of your eyes is to cool them down. Oftentimes, the eyes become red because they either become too dry or they lose their moisture. To bring your eyes to their normal state, you can use a cool soothing wash or compress. The easiest way is to use a cool, wet face cloth. Soak a clean washcloth in cool water for a few minutes. Then, lay it over your eyes and leave it there for a while. Whether your bloodshot eyes are from stress, viruses or allergies, this will soothe and cleanse them. Source: https://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/beauty/how-to-get-rid-of-eye-redness/05/08/2012
walker03andreaIf you see any pink or wiggly red lines lie across the white surface of the eyes which are called sclerotic, it is the signal for you to know that you are suffering from red eyes. There are a lot of causes for red eyes, including corneal ulcer, smoking, ocular herpes, flu and eye lenses as well as pregnancy and lack of sleep. Sleep deprivation also results in floated eyes; however, it is the different problem of eyes. Depending on the reasons for red eyes, you have researches to find out what are the best treatments for this situation. You can use cucumber slices and apply them on your eyelids for about 10 minutes. The cucumber will make your eyes relaxed and soothed. You just need to close your eyes and relax, which can help to reduce the redness. The better result can be achieved if you store the cucumber in the refrigerator in order to make it cool.06/03/2015
griffinIf you sleep in contacts, you may get red eyes in the morning. And long time of using contacts will lead to red, itchy and dry eyes. So we should take off our contacts every night and we also shouldn't wear contacts for more than 8 hours in the daytime. You can apply artificial tears to lubricate your eyes when your eyes are red and dry. This will help relieve your redness. We know that artificial tears works as same as our tears so there won't be any side effect and discomfort.09/29/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- What are the most common uses for ciprofloxacin eye drops?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?