characterposterI don't wear sunglasses at night. Sunglasses are used for protection eyes from the damages of harmful UV rays. Usually I will wear sunglasses in summer and when I am in the outside. The tinted lenses will dark the environment. There are less light at night, so if I wear a pair of sunglasses at that time, I can't see things around clearly. So I won't do that kind of things.11/13/2013
b3st_deceptionsSometimes my uncle will wear sunglasses or eyeshades at night. He had cataract surgery last week, so he needs to wear sunglasses or eyeshades to protect his eyes from any harsh light in or outside of the house. I think this is very necessary for him to do that. But as to the normal people, I think we needn't wear a pair of sunglasses at night.11/13/2013
crystalise34I don't wear sunglasses at night. But if you are sensitive to light and the room is very bright in your house, you can wear a pair of sunglasses as long as you can see things clearly. But to most people, there is no need to wear a pair of sunglasses at night. But if you are sensitive to light, I suggest you to have your eyes checked to see whether there is something wrong with your eyes. Sensitive to light can be a sign of some potential eye diseases. You'd better have your eyes checked as soon as possible. Good luck!11/13/2013
RussI don't wear sunglasses at night. Do you want to wear sunglasses at night? Why do you wear sunglasses at night? There is no need to wear sunglasses at night. The lenses will filter 70% of the light so that we can't see things clearly. If you wear a pair of sunglasses and stroll on the streets at night, it is very dangerous. You may run into a tree or telegraph pole.11/14/2013
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?