Firmoo > Answers > Glasses >  question
Kristy Prince

Is there a kind of glasses that can do the computer work and reading both?

I don't want to get the computer glasses and reading glasses separately.

Answers (2)

  • cocky_bitch

    Computer bifocals can meet your both needs for computer use and reading. You can get them from your opticians.
  • walki

    You can choose the bifocal glasses. They are installed with bifocal lenses that serve people who need optical correction for seeing near area and distance.You cam make the upper part for computer use and the lower part for reading.

Answer the question:

You must log in/register to answer this question.