Looking to buy Versace sunglasses and wonder how I can make sure they are genuine First,check up the weight of the sunglasses.The material of Gianni Versace sunglass are high quality and have some weight in them. Fake sunglasses seems to be brittle and breakable.Second, check the Gianni Versace logo. The "medusa" snake logo is engraved into the glass but not glued onto it. The label reads "Versace." Any other different spelling is not authentic. Finally,Versace products are always made in Italy and will be labeled on the temple..04/14/2012
handsome____boyWell, it seems that you are quite into Gianni Versace, which is one of the most luxurious brands in the world. Founded in Italy, it now produces a wide range of products and are extremely famous around the world. However, a lot of people try to sell fake ones to make a profit. Thus, Gianni Versace try to introduce serial numbers to protect customers. When you get the sunglasses in a store, try to check the serial numbers and the product certificate carefully.12/11/2012
b1ttersw33t7I don't care too much about the brand of the products. But I only want to make sure that the products I get are with good quality. Nowadays many fake products have the same quality as real products have. And they will cost us less. I have an easy way to help you with your problem. You can take your sunglasses to the franchise house. If they are fake, the salesman can tell you. If they can't tell you whether your sunglasses are fake or not. You'd better not buy eyeglasses in that store anymore because they may sell fake too.11/15/2013
- How do prescription sunglasses work?
- Are prescription sunglasses a good idea ?
- Are prescription sunglasses worth it?
- Why are prescription sunglasses so expensive?
- How much are prescription sunglasses at lenscrafters?
- How much are prescription sunglasses at costco?
- How much are prescription sunglasses at target?
- How much do prescription sunglasses cost at walmart vision center?
- How much do prescription sunglasses cost at walmart?
- Is it possible to make non prescription sun glasses into prescription sunglasses?