Jacqueline hallWell, that really depends on the place where you plan to have your eye exam. See, prices of eye exams could vary a great deal in different cities at lenscrafters. In my city, if you don't have insurance, the normal price ranges is between about 50 to 100 dollars. Of course, you can get discounts if you are regular customer at a store and grow acquaintant with the shop owner. For instance, last time I had mine, I only paid some 40 dollars. Otherwise, the price ranges normally lie between 50 to 100.07/27/2012
catherinecravenIt depends. As we know, the eye doctor are not the stuff of LensCrafters, That is to say, eye doctor are not work for LensCrafters directly. They just leases part of the building from them. As the former answered, They are ranges from $50-$100. The doctor nearby i work at charges of $85 if you haven't insurance. Luckily, sometimes, the eye doctors will give you discount if you haven't insurance.07/26/2012
- Help Urgent !!!
- Does Walmart have lower pricing than an independent Optometrist?
- what are signs of vision problems?
- Why are human eye colours limited?
- Which eyebrow style looks best with thick-framed glasses?
- Where can I get prescription thick black framed glasses?
- Will smoking during pregnancy increase a baby's risk of strabismus?
- Is there any kind of glasses to wear with bangs?
- What are most popular sunglasses brands for 2015?
- Do Ray Ban classic eyeglasses fit every face?