Firmoo > Answers > Other >  question

Where to purchase eye drops for using while wearing contacts?

My vision is slightly blurry when wearing contacts, and my doctor suggested me to use comfort drops. Where can I get them?
Related Topics : eye drops

Answers (2)

  • coldnd

    Since your doctor advise you to get that kind of eye drops, he may have the eye drops that can use while wearing contacts. You can just get them from him. Or you ask him to tell you what kind of eye drops that can use while wearing contacts and you can go to the pharmacist or opticians to get them.
  • Jacqueline warren

    You can go to your nearby pharmacy and ask. Some eye drops are designed to use with contacts. But it is better to ask for your doctor's advice before using them.

Answer the question:

You must log in/register to answer this question.