Firmoo > Answers > Contacts >  question

Where could I go to have a stuck contact lens removed?

One of my contact lenses has been stuck in my eye for a day and night. Where could I go to have it removed?

Answers (1)

  • emo_pain_818

    You can go to any optician and ask them for help. Most opticians would be happy to remove it for you. even if you don’t get your contacts from them.

Answer the question:

You must log in/register to answer this question.