What foods are good for eye health?
My last two eye exams results showed I have pressure in my eyes and each exam required an eye dilation. The tests also showed the possibility of me having glaucoma. Although the probability of having the eye disease at my age (below 20) is low, I want to do my best improve my eye exam results. What types of foods are good for eyes? Carrots are a possibility, but are there more options from me to choose from?
here are some experiences from me .the fisheyes are most useful for me .I began to eat them in my quite early age and stick to it for many years. Now my eyesight is better than anyone else! You can have a try !However ,the diet is just an assistant measure to keep your eyes healthy ,the most important thing is to form a good habit of using eyes.If not ,your eyesight will aggreviate badly.04/12/2012
food which is rich is Vitamin A or C such as oranges or cucubers will be good to your eyes.Fisheyes may also be useful .BUT the diet is just an assistant measure to keep your eyes healthy ,the most important thing is to form a good habit of using eyes.If not ,your eyesight will aggreviate badly when you age 40 .04/12/2012
It is better for you to ask your doctor what to do and not do.Follow his instructions .food which is rich is Vitamin A or C such as oranges ,cucumber ,will be good to your eyes.Fisheyes may also be useful .keep off stimulating foods such as sour or spicy food.no drink or smoke .04/13/2012
Carrots may be good ,you can also take some dark leafy vegetables like spinach or collards.food which is rich is Vitamin A or C such as oranges or cucubers will be good too .There are lots of vitamins being pushed at some sites for eye health, such as beta carotene, lutein, ect...but it is all a waste of money.04/13/2012
cazzehYes the carrots will be helpful for you vision to the large degree. Carrots contain the large amount of nutritious material which will be good for your eyes. However, the milk, fish, eggs, vegetables and so on will be good for your eyes because of the inner vitamin a and c. You should eat more food like these which will improve your vision to some degree.12/12/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?