Sue LivingstonIt was said it can improve your vision. There is record saying that in 1930s, a teacher used Bates eye palming to treat 2180 students and almost 45% of them could get rid of glasses finally. Then eye palming is popular among people. I believe it can improve your vision if you can insist it year by year.05/25/2012
Randy CMost of the poor vision is caused by excessive eye fatigue. Palming is a technique that is used to relax the eyes. Doing eye palming correctly can enough rest in a short time and your vision can be improved in flashes. If you insist on doing it, these improvements can last longer and become greater over time.05/25/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?