Jessica StevensonThere are some kinds of nutritional supplements for eye health. But it will take years to get a satisfying result. You can try beta-carotene. You just need to take a 5,000 IU supplement of beta-carotene daily. But if you are a heavy smoker, I will not suggest you to take this kind of supplements because it is linked with a higher rate of lung cancer in smokers. Besides, your skins may turn yellowish because it can accumulate under your skin bit by bit. So you must take an appropriate dose.11/19/2013
Thomas keithVitamin C is good for your eyes. You can take in vitamin C by eating more fruits or take some vitamin pills. But I won't suggest you to take chewable Vitamin C tablets because they can dissolve tooth enamel. If you are suffering from glaucoma, you may need to take more vitamins (usually 2,000 mg to 35,000 mg daily). But if you have a history of kidney stones, you should take less than 60 mg per day.11/19/2013
Randa FritchOur eyes need all kinds of nutrients and vitamins. lutein and zeaxanthin, vitamin C, zink, selenium, copper, turmeric and manganese are all good for our eye health. But you have to pay attention to the amount of these nutrients. Sometimes, take in too much of them will lead to side effects. Besides, I have to remind you that you can't take them if you are under any medical treatment because they may have chemical reactions. Hope this helped!11/19/2013
PRISCILLAI am sorry that I can't give you specific eye supplement for corneal erosion/ inflamation and melanosis. Once my eye surgeon told me that there is no proof these supplements work. But I suggest you to eat plenty of different colored vegetables and mixed peppers because they are good for your eye health and they can prevent retina problems.11/19/2013
- What are good eye supplements for macular degeneration?
- What are good eye supplements for red eyes?
- What are good eye supplements for glaucoma?
- What are good eye supplements for diabetics?
- What are best supplements for eye infection ?
- What are good vitamin supplements for puffy eyes?
- What are good supplements for graves' eye disease?
- What are the best supplements for twitching eye?
- What are best eye supplements for diabetics?
- What are best eye supplements for smokers?