Cameron gilesIf you get Macular degeneration, you can try some treatments to prevent vision loss. Vitamins C, E, beta carotene, zinc and copper can reduce the risk of vision loss if you get dry macular degeneration. However, you should consult your doctor before taking them to see whether you are suitable for these vitamin supplements.05/28/2012
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- Does the new treatment for macular degeneration really work?
- What Is Macular Degeneration Prevention Diet?
- How to Prevent Macular Degeneration Naturally?
- What Vitamins Are Good for Macular Degeneration Prevention?
- What Associates Charles Bonnet Syndrome with Age-related Macular Degeneration?
- How to Prevent Macular Degeneration ?
- How to Prevent Macular Degeneration From Getting Worse ?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Can glasses correct macular degeneration?