What are the symptoms of watery eye?
My child just got watery eyes in the morning. I don't know what happened to him. Would there be any other symptoms for this? I want to know the symptoms of watery eyes. Can you tell me?
LexIf you get watery eyes, some other parts of your body will be affected. So you may suffer other common symptoms apart from excess tears. For example, you will get redness of the eyes or eyelids, burning feeling in your eyes, sneezing and running nose. So in order to prevent your watery eyes affecting other parts of your body, you'd better see your doctor immediately.05/30/2012
Kaylee tuenerWhen you have watery eyes, you may also have the following symptoms: 1.your eyes watering more when you're outside in the wind or cold weather 2.mucus, crusting or a sticky feeling in your eye 3.pain or swelling at the inner corner of your eye near the bridge of your nose 4.red and sore eyelid edges05/30/2012
NATASHAIf the watery eyes happen all of a sudden, I think it caused by a small dust or other things in the eyes which is not noticed. Some watery eyes is caused by irritation or allergy. Try to wash your child's eyes several times. If the problem is still there, take him to the doctor.05/30/2012
- Why my eyes are always watery?
- Why I can stare at the sun for long time but nothing happens and I still feel alright?
- What is the eye condition called Asteroid Hyalosis?
- Why do my eyes keep watering and burning after crying?
- Why do you have pain behind eyes when lying down ?
- Why do my eyes keep watering when I have a cold?
- How to get rid of itchy watery eyes?
- What to Do When Your Eyes Are Irritated?
- What Is Good for Itchy Watery Eyes?
- How to stop watery eyes due to allergies?