Michelle percyOf course you can. There are many types of contacts that can correct astigmatism, like soft toric contact lenses. If you wear bifocals, which means you need lenses for both near and far. Nowadays many people who want to correct both astigmatism and presbyopia choose to wear one lens for distance and the other one for near, which is also called monovision. You should go to have an eye exam and the optometrist will prescrible the contact lenses for you.06/01/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?