Can I wear prescription sports glasses when playing rugby?
I want to play club rugby but I am nearsighted which requires me to wear glasses. Can I wear prescription sports glasses when playing rugby?
WilliamNo. The laws of rugby prohibit wearing glasses or goggles because it would be dangerous to yourself and to other players. So you are not allowed to wear sports glasses when playing rugby. But you are allowed to wear contacts when playing rugby if you don't have good vision.06/06/2012
- Where to buy prescription sports goggles for football at low cost prices?
- What is the best choices, sports glasses or sports contact lenses?
- What are advantage of prescription sports glasses?
- What benefits can i get from prescription sports goggles?
- Are prescription sports glasses really helpful?
- Can I get cheap prescription athletic glasses? Where to go?
- How to choose prescription sports glasses for basketball?
- What site to go for the best basketball goggles?
- where is the best place to buy athletic glasses?
- What factors should i consider to buy athletic glasses?