MichelleA good way for taking good care of rimless eyeglass is to put thce frameless glasses in a protective case whenever they are not in use. When taking off the rimless eyeglass from face, use two hands. One-handedness is not a good habit which will break and crook the rimless eyewear easily. Always keep in mind frameless glasses require more delicate care than regular frames.06/06/2012
Alexia charlesYou can't wear rimless glasses to do strenuous exercises because they are easy to get broken and hurt your eyes during the exercises. If the rimless glasses lens is plastic, try not to rub the lens. You can rinse the lenses with water and let them air-dry or dry them with clean, soft cloth.06/06/2012
chatter_box505rimless glasses can get broken easily because the screws sit directly on the lenses, so you need to tighten your glasses regularly so that they would not get loosed. when you are not using them, put them in their case. Stuffing them in a pocket or purse is an invitation to scratching or other serious damage.06/06/2012
- Is review important when buying rimless eyeglasses online?
- Can rimless glasses be reused?
- Where can i get rimless glasses that jamie hyneman wears?
- Can i get frameless glasses at Walmart?
- How to clean rimless eyeglasses?
- Do rimless glasses look good on kids?
- How to look good with rimless glasses?
- Are rimless glasses very fragile?
- How much should I expect to pay for rimless eyeglasses?
- Where is the best place to buy rimless glasses online?