Eye exercises helps to reduce eye strain, and tension..Some people do eye excercises to improve their vision..Move your eyes up and down for several seconds.Then move your eyes to the left and then to the right for several times.Finally roll your eyes first clockwise, then counterclockwise. After that,close your eyes and rest.04/12/2012
It is normal not to get used to the new glasses for the first few weeks.But after you constantly wear them,you will get used to them in the following time.If you canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t get used to them for a long time,maybe your prescription is not suitable for you and you must go to the optician to check out.04/13/2012
b1ggy_13It seems that you are going to protect your eyes and give your eyes a chance to relax them .So, as a matter of fact, the best way of relaxing your eyes is outdoor activities, such as looking beyond the horizon or the forest. Sometimes a lot of eye exercises actually provide no benefits to your eyes. And maybe tea bags could help with them. And rest is also a good means of exercises.12/12/2012
enigma_gThere are five exercises to improve your vision. You can have a look at http://www.stevenaitchison.co.uk/blog/5-eye-exercises-to-improve-your-vision/. Most of these eye exercises are very easy and we can do it when we are free. They are blinking, palming, move your eyeballs, near and far focusing, zooming. Hope this helped!11/21/2013
- How to Do Eye Exercises to Improve Vision ?
- How to Improve Short Sightedness by Eye Exercises?
- Do eye exercises work to improve vision ?
- How long does it take for eye exercises to work ?
- Can eye exercises cure myopia?
- Can eye exercises cure astigmatism?
- Can eye exercises cure presbyopia?
- Are there eye exercises to improve presbyopia?
- What are exercises to enhance peripheral vision?
- What are eye exercises to reduce wrinkles?