Michael?Eye exercise can help reduce strained muscles and reduce eye fatigue. But if you can persist on doing them for a long time, you can achieve some result. If you have really very bad eyesight, you can turn to lasik eye surgery. lasik eye surgery can cure many vision problems. You can consult your eye doctor for more information. You can get perfect vision after this kind of surgery as long as you are a good candidate for it and there is nothing wrong within the recovery phase. Good luck!11/21/2013
Brandon cookI think eye exercise for eyesight improvement is a myth. Eye exercise can only help reduce eye strain while it can't improve eyesight. But they are good for eye health too. Besides, many ways such as herbal treatment and vitamins and nutrients can help maintain eye health other than improve eyesight too.11/21/2013
walkersrarestMy nephew had tried some kinds of eye exercise for several months but he didn't get a good result in the end. The machines cost him thousands of Yuan. It is said that children' eyes are more flexible so it is possible to correct their vision problems, but I think the result may depend on which kind of vision problem the person has.11/21/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?