Christina nelsonA good pair of sunglasses for hiking should be Lightweight (so your nose doesnâ€™t hurt after wearing them all day), durable (so they donâ€™t break if you drop them on a rock!), Full eye coverage to avoid the burn on your skin around eyes. I think Oakley Flak Jacket Sunglasse are good.06/11/2012
Arianna griffinSunglasses with brown or bronze color can enhance depth perception so they are good for hiking or climbing. They should be polarized to reduce glare. And the lens and frame of the sunglasses that are used for hiking or climbing should be polycarbonate because it is shatter resistant. They are safe for hiking and climbing.06/11/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Sunglasses with 99-100 percent UV protection are very important to hikers, climbers, and mountaineers who spend long hours in the sun. Moreover, wrap around sunglasses are your best bet for keeping rocks, dust, dirt, and glare out of your eyes. The color of the lenses should be amber or brown. They can block blue light to height contrast and visual acuity and help you properly read and judge your terrain Increase contrast and improve clarity on overcast days.02/04/2015
- What to look for when choosing Motorcycle Sunglasses?
- What makes a good pair of running sunglasses?
- What are good sports sunglasses for big heads?
- Should I get cycling Sunglasses with interchangeable lenses or not?
- What sunglasses lens color should I get for baseball?
- What sunglasses are good for cycling in the rain?
- How much do cycling sunglasses usually cost?
- Why do people wear cycling sunglasses?
- What are some good sports sunglasses for running?
- What types of sunglasses are good for biking?