ErinI think it is safe to wear this kind of glasses. Many people who don't have any vision problems will wear plano sunglasses to protect their eyes from the harmful UV rays. Maybe this kind of glasses is similar to the sunglasses lenses that they are available for people who don't have any vision problems.11/21/2013
- Are Plano eyeglasses a good protective equipment?
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?