How long can anti-reflective coating last with good care?
I've got a pair of glasses with anti-reflective coating recently. I just want to know whether the anti-reflective coating will get ruined over time. How long can it last if I take good care of it?
emptyheadingIf you take good care of your glasses to avoid being scratched, an anti-reflection coating with good quality can last at least 2 years. My glasses with anti-reflective coating get scratched up 2 years later. And I replaced them with new lenses. So you must remember that never wipe your lenses with abrasive paper or cloth when they are dry. When you start to clean them, you should rinse them first under water, then use a soft cloth.06/12/2012
rommel abadYou can keep the anti-reflective coating as long as you clean the lens by the correct way. Although the anti-reflective coatings today are significantly tougher and easier to clean, the coatings still require attention. Find the right way to clean it and store it well when you do not wear them.08/27/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?