How to be confident with glasses for the first time?
I am planning to get glasses for the first time. But I'm afraid that it will make me look ugly and people will laugh at me. I am wondering how can I wear them with confidence. Any suggestions?
Related Topics : glasses
Kevin leeDon't care about how other people think you. AS long as they look good on you and they are comfortable to wear, you will prefer to wear them all the time. So when choosing glasses for the first time, make sure they fit your personality, like face shape and skin color.06/13/2012
scott burnhamThe important part of wearing glasses for the first time is carrying yourself with confidence. The way you do it is to pick out frames that look good on you and you feel comfortable wearing and once you have these two things the confidence will follow and you will be able to own your new look. As long as you pick out glasses that look good on you, you won't look ugly and nobody is going to laugh at you, they will comment on your glasses, but they won't laugh.07/20/2014
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?