walkingalone089As far as i know, both eyeglasses and contact lenses are made to help people with poor vision. They can help them get better vision when they wear them. But both eyeglasses and contact lenses can't cure vision problems. They only correct vision when you wear them. If you take them off, you are still with poor vision. Anyway, they can improve your vision if you need as long as you wear them.12/26/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?