How to care for my colored contacts?
I used to wear contacts in the past, and one week ago I bought a pair of colored contacts to beautify my eyes. I wonder if there are any difference between maintain ordinary contacts and colored ones? How to care for colored contacts correctly?
Ethan walkerThe basic care for colored contacts include cleaning ,rinsing ,disinfecting and storage .Make sure that your hands are clean and dry before handling the lenses. Drop some solution on them and use your index finger rub it gently for about 15 times . Then wash them with several drops of solution . Use fresh no-rub multipurpose solution to disinfect your lenses with. They can be completely disinfected after dunking in the solution for over 4 hours . Store your colored contacts in a lens case with screw-on lids. Remember not to swap colored contacts with anyone, even if the lenses do not have a prescription grade.06/13/2012
Catherine williamsFirst of all, you should use a no-rub multipurpose solution to clean and store your colored lenses because rubing can damage the color. Then get a contact lens case and fill it with fresh solution. Place your colored lenses in it for overnight. Be sure to replace the solution every time you use it. Finally, before you wear your colored contacts, you should rinse both sides of them.06/13/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?