ChristinaOf course you can wear a pair of safety glasses. Safety glasses are designed to protect our eyes when we are taking part in some dangerous activities. I think firing a handgun is a dangerous activity. I will never try that in my life. So I suggest you to wear a pair of safety glasses.11/22/2013
Melanie smithYou may need to wear a pair of safety glasses. But I doubt that whether safety glasses can store prescription lenses or not. If the optician can give you a pair of prescription safety glasses, you don't need to wear your prescription glasses anymore. Or you can wear contacts and then put on a pair of safety glasses.11/22/2013
- Does wearing both old and new prescription glasses damage your eyes?
- Can prescription glasses be used as safety glasses
- Is there a difference between safety glasses and safety goggles?
- Who should wear safety glasses?
- What are the prescription glasses trends 2013?
- Why are prescription glasses so expensive?
- How long should safety glasses be worn?
- Are safety glasses bad for your eyes?
- Can sunglasses be used as safety glasses?
- Can oakley sunglasses be used as safety glasses?