eclipseracer01Yes, i have got one. In fact, i didn't tend to get free glasses from them. I look for nerd glasses and go this sites unintentionally. When i go to the page of nerd eyeglasses, i see there is a sign that free glasses for new buyers. So, i contact their customers is that ture, and then they tell me how can i get free glasses because i am a new customer. So, you can go their site and have a look.07/16/2012
eddyI accidently get into the Firmoo's website and know how to get free glasses from them. Take the following steps: 1. Click ANY EYEWEAR you like on our site and view the details 2. Click the button "New customer? Get your first pair free now" and then share the eyewear. Once you share it successfully, you'll get a voucher of an equal value. You must be informed as: 1. For new customers only. One pair per person. 2. Free eyewear complemented with 1.50 index single vision lenses. You just need to pay the shipping. If you're unsatisfied with your free eyewear you may claim a refund on the SHIPPING cost within 30 days after getting it. Learn the details about shipping. There is another way that you can get glasses from Firmoo totally free. If you want to get more information, try this : http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html07/16/2012
Jesus GonzalezFirmoo offers a "free glasses" code occasionally, so that option varies on the site, it isn't always there. But yes, it only works with new customers, so if you attempt to apply the code to your next purchase, it will give you an error message saying you are not a new customer, if you have already bought a pair before, so make your first pick wisely.05/25/2017
- Can I use the prescription which was issued by my doctor 2 years ago?
- Does anyone have any experience buying glasses from Ozeal?
- What if I get a tiny rock in my eye?Will I go blind?
- What to do if you get dry ice in your eye ?
- How to keep your eyes open when tired?
- Are old computer monitors bad for your eyes?
- Does being overweight affect eyesight?
- How to make your eyes not look droopy?
- What does a blood clot in the eye look like?
- What is the best treatment for under eye wrinkles?