Mya harrisI have never broken the frame of my glasses. So I don't know which kind of glue works best on fixing it. But my roommate broke the arm of her glasses. She tries to fix them by some kind of glue. But it doesn't work. Later, she took her glasses with her to see an optician. The optician told her that there wasn't a way to fix her broken glasses. So she bought a pair of new glasses.11/29/2013
Arianna griffinYou can use superglue to fix your glasses. I found this for you. You can have a look at http://www.instructables.com/id/Repair-plastic-eyeglass-frame-with-thread-and-supe/. There are detailed procedures for you to follow. You may need to prepare some tools and articles first. Hope this helped!11/29/2013
bakerYou can use some construction adhesive such as liquid nails to glue a plate across the break on the inside. Then you can take a piece of metal or even plastic to glue it across the break. Remember to support the glasses. You can put some sand in a bowl to support the glasses if it is needed. And you must avoid putting some sand on your glasses. I suggest you to put a piece of plastic wrap on the top of the sand. Hope this helped!11/29/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?