Joseph campbellNot really. If you choose black, brown, and Grey Sunglasses, they can go well with any color of the outfit. Because they are all considered neutral colours and can go well with anything. As you often wear outfit of bright colors, you can choose these black, grey and brown sunglasses without any problem. If you want to choose sunglasses with bright colors, you should consider the colors of sunglasses that can match your outfit. The best way is to try them on to determine what color will go well with your outfit.07/17/2012
BenjaminI think you should choose sunglasses that match your outfit so as to give you good look. Personally, since you like to wear bright colored clothes, you'd better also choose sunglasses with bright colors to match your outfits. That surely give you good looks. Of course, if you look for more cool and unique look, you can try some cool sunglasses like a pair of oversized black sunglasses etc.07/17/2012
Michael?griffinPersonally, I don't think so. If you are wearing a heavy-colored clothing, will you still wear a pair of dark-colored sunglass to match your outfit? I suggest you'd better not. Because it would really make you look boring, or even dull. On the contrary, you can wear a pair of bright-colored sunglass to create a mixed dressing style and make yourself look younger and more energetic. Therefore, your sunglasses don't have to match your outfit. You can have your own dressing style.08/02/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?