MIRIAMDude, they can't be fixed. My friend just broke his glasses last week. He uses superglue to put them together while they broke again a few days later. He bought a pair of new glasses yesterday. They look great. So I think you may need to buy a pair of new glasses too.12/03/2013
leigh sehrYou can have a look at http://www.firmoo.com/answer/question/359.html. There are some answers for your question. Some people said that we must glue the broke glasses from inside as well as from the outside. Mmm personally speaking, it is a little hard to handle with. But you can have a try if you are good at making the handwork.12/03/2013
edwardAre you bought your glasses from Firmoo? How long have you used them? I heard that if you received a pair of broken eyeglasses from Firmoo. She will send you a pair of new glasses for free. If you have worn them for a few days or a few weeks, she will send you a pair of new glasses or make a compensation according to which kind of material your glasses are. Don't hesitate! You deserve that. But if you broke your glasses by accident, you can't get compensation.12/03/2013
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?