CassidyI only heard that some people use old frames to store new lenses. I think this is easier than find a new glass frame to store your old lenses. But you can have a try. Take your old lenses to see an optician immediately. If they give you a new glass frame that can't store your lenses perfectly, I suggest you to buy a pair of new glasses. I saw one of my friends wear a pair of glasses with a pair of smaller lenses. They look so ugly.12/03/2013
- Are polarized lenses good for skiing?
- How long should i wear new glasses ?
- Do you have allergic reaction to new glasses?
- Are lenses more expensive than frames?
- How to pop your lens back into your glasses?
- What are the best lenses for reading glasses ?
- What are the best lenses for kids glasse ?
- What causes eye twitching after wearing new glasses?
- Why do my eyes hurt after new glasses?
- Can new glasses make you feel nauseous?