walkingalone_You'd better not polish the plastic lenses in sunglasses. As we know, the main purpose of the sunglasses is in the coating part which will prevent our eyes from the uv rays and other bad lights. If you polish the plastic lenses in sunglasses, the coating part will be damaged which will affect the practical use. You'd better notice this point.12/11/2012
bettyWhy do you want to polish your plastic lenses? Are there some scratches on the lenses? Plastic lenses are easier to get scratches. So we must put them in the case if we don't need to use them. I suggest you to have your plastic lenses coated next time. Opticians will have new glass lenses coated. There is a kind of hard coating which is scratch resistance. It can protect the lenses. If you want to polish your lenses, I suggest you to turn to an optician. Good luck!12/04/2013
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?