creepozoidThere are so many benefits of black tea for eyes. First, black tea can help reduce inflammation and fight viral and bacterial infection. If you suffer eye allergies, dry eyes and eye infection, the doctor will recommend you the black tea to treat your problems. Besides, black tea is good for full blown infections, too. And black tea can help reduce the swollen tissue which is caused by a bug bite or insect sting.07/25/2012
walkingtragdYes, black tea is good things for our eyes and body. You can drink it or just external application. If you suffer from eye allergies, black tea is just what the doctor ordered. Besides, black tea are also benefit if you suffer from dry eyes. Black tea can reduce inflammation and fight viral and bacterial infection. If you have red or swollen eyes, you can use moist tea bag(use cool water) to cover your eyes, it will helps.07/25/2012
WernerBlack tea contains lots of Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 and Carotene, these elements are good for getting fever away and keep your eyes bright and moisture, which help prevent dry eyes and eye tiredness. Drinking black tea is also helpful for keeping fit and enhancing digestion08/23/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?