b0rn2bxcraziiNow there are some eye drops which contain N-acetyl-carnosine (NAC) for cataracts. These eye drops act as an antioxidant to dissolve cataracts naturally. Ethos Bright Eyes NAC eye drops which contains lubricants, vitamins and N-Acetyl-Carnosine are the best eye drops for cataracts. They can help treat cataract naturally. You can ask your doctor whether he has these eye drops to treat cataracts. If he doesn't have, ask him where you can get these eye drops.07/25/2012
walkmen123You can ask pharmacist when you buy eye drops. I heard that there are type of eye drops that made for people with cataracts. The eye drops contain N-acetyl-carnosine (NAC) that can dissolve cataracts naturally. NAC has been proposed in studies as an effective treatment for ocular disorders that feature a component of oxidative stress in their makeup. And study shows that it can act as an antioxidant that can enter the lens tissue when present at effective concentrations.07/25/2012
- What are the most common uses for ciprofloxacin eye drops?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Do regular eye drops at least make you eyes a little brighter?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- Can I go on a holiday after having cataract surgery?
- How to make your eyes less red after smoking without eye drops?
- Is there really a difference in those expensive eye drops when compared with those 99 cents ones?
- how to instill eye drops in children?
- What Are Eye Drops for Newborns ?
- What Is Best Over the Counter Eye Drops for Eye Infection?