KathleenIn my opinion, fit-over sunglasses are one of the best choices for children who need to wear prescription eyeglasses. As children's vision is always changing, it is costly to get them prescription sunglasses. While fit-over sunglasses are designed for people who want to wear sunglasses and prescription eyeglasses as well. They can slip comfortably over the prescription eyeglasses. And your children don't have to change the differnet pairs of glasses, so it is very convenient to get fit-over sunglasses to wear.07/25/2012
ea4ever2endIf your child wears prescription eyeglasses as usual for vision aids, fit-over sunglasses will be good choices to shield their eyes in hot summer. As we know, the prescription of kids are not steadily but changes as times goes by. So, they may need to change prescription eyeglasses every year. So, choosing fit over sunglasses is a wise way to help you save money. Anyway, the sunglasses can protect the eyes for your child.08/08/2012
Zoe WangEyeSight Hawaii
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Yes, Fit-over sunglasses are really good sunglasses to shield the eyes from the sun and also provide people vision aids. If your child have vision problems, fit-over sunglasses are good choice. If your child has perfect vision, you shall not let him wear fit-over sunglasses. In fact, a pair of common sunglasses is enough to protect them from sunshine.01/29/2015
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?