BugMirrored Sunglasses are sunglasses with mirror coating on the lenses. And aviator style is a classic style for mirror coating sunglasses. And wearing this sunglasses, they can reduce light, glares and UV rays etc. Besides, people with Mirror coating on sunglasses can avoid eye contact from others if you don't want others peep at your mind. In the hot summer, you can get a pair to shield your eyes.07/26/2012
b2dar2dai2dattMirrored sunglasses have a reflective optical coating on the outside of the lenses. The coating on the lenses can block a large amount of light, thus less light can pass through the tinted lens and reach the eyes. So mirrored sunglasses will make people feel more comfortable to wear. Besides, mirrored sunglasses can also reduce the glare just like polarized sunglasses, so they are useful for driving and outdoor activities. The most important is that people cannot see your eyes if you wear mirrored sunglasses.07/26/2012
colourmevintageCompared with the common sunglasses, the mirrored sunglasses have the two obvious benefits. The first benefit is health. As we know that ultraviolet rays is the most brutal killers, especially in summer. Wearing mirrored sunglasses is really helpful to protect our eyes from the strong sunlight. The second benefit is the beauty. They make you much more recognizable in the crowd. Girls with these mirrored sunglasses are very hot while boys with them are quite cool. Walking along the street, we can easily catch a group of fashion leading guys being with these mirrored sunglasses.08/30/2012
- Are aviator sunglasses suitable for asian faces?
- Does anyone know who made aviator sunglasses popular?
- Who makes the best aviator sunglasses?
- What is the best place to buy aviator sunglasses for kids?
- How to adjust ray ban aviator sunglasses?
- Do ray ban aviator sunglasses look good on square faces?
- Do ray ban aviator sunglasses look good on everyone?
- Do ray ban aviator sunglasses look good on heart shaped faces?
- How to look good in aviator sunglasses?
- What to wear with classic aviator sunglasses?